Levels of Sponsorship
Key sponsorship levels will be offered to companies according to their total sponsorship spends (booth space, sponsorship opportunities, satellite symposia, registrations.
There will be opportunity for two symposia, one lunch symposia Wednesday and one lunch symposia Thursday. Both lasting 60 minutes.
The programme of these symposia is organized by the sponsor (theme, speakers) and should receive the endorsement of the Organizing Committee. Each symposium will be listed in the programme as part of the official programme, and will be held in one of the rooms of the Congress Venue during the Official Congress timetable.
The contribution includes the following advantages:
- The room in the Congress Centre
- Standard audio-visual equipment, consisting on LCD projector, microphones and viewing screens appropriate to room size.
- Publishing of the title, theme and speakers in the preliminary programme and in the final programme (The sponsor agrees to respect printing deadlines).
- Use of the Congress logo on invitation cards, inserted in Congress kit, if supplied before 1st May 2015.
- Promotion of the Symposium on the Congress Web Site.
- Use of the Congress pre and final registration list for corporate mailing.
- Two hostesses available in the lecture room during the session.
- Travel expenses, hotel accommodation and congress registration for speakers.
Symposium 1, Wednesday 3rd June at 12.30 – 14.00
Symposium 2, Thursday 4th June at 12.30 – 14.00.
Signposting and banners
All areas used by the Congress will be signposted to allow delegates to move easily around the venue.
- Branding in all signs and entrance arcade
- Acknowledgement in Final Programme
- Signs & banners
The main lecture rooms will be equipped with LCD projection, sound, appropriate screens, video projection. This in an excellent opportunity to have your company name in front of all attendees each day of the conference in every session with the exception of Sponsored Satellite Symposia.
- Information in the Final Programme.
Increase your company’s exposure to Congress attendees by placing full-page, four colour ads in the following publications:
Bag with the Congress and the Sponsor´s logo
Abstracts on USB-plug
Available for all delegates. Distribution at the sponsor’s booth.
- USB plug with the Congress and the sponsor´s logo
- Contents in digital format
- Listing in the Final Programme.
Inserts must be supplied by the sponsor and will be distributed in participants bags. They are to be no longer than one sheet of A4 paper.
- Coffee service, twice a day for all participants
- Acknowledgement in the Final Programme, distribution
- of promotional literature on catering tables
Get together dinner – Thursday June 4 2015.
- Acknowledgment in the Final Programme.